Labels

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Last week of summer aka fit in as many crafts as possible!

Teachers go back to school on Wednesday. I can't believe the summer went by so quickly! Instead of laying around and relaxing these last few days, I have been busy squeezing in as many crafts and school projects as I can. Here's a preview of some of the things I have been working on.

LSU Toms...
I absolutely cannot wait until football season! Only 27 days!
I already made the decision. I'll do a reveal soon!


Classroom door decoration
I found this cute chevron magnetic board at Hobby Lobby yesterday. 50% off! I couldn't pass it up.
I painted and added the W to personalize it. I am so excited to hang this on my door.

Clock labels
I had a clock last year that never worked. Even when it had new batteries, it would only keep time for about an hour. I got a new clock and printed out the numbers for the minutes made by the amazingly talented Amy Lemons. I made the word labels myself.



Two more days of freedom!




No comments:

Post a Comment