Labels

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Well, summer is officially over

We just finished the first full week of school. Somehow over the summer, I forgot how tiring it is!
Goodbye summer, sleep and lazy days. I'll sure miss you!

Flaming Lips show (world record for most shows in most cities in 24 hours)


converted Granna's guest towel holder into a jewelry stand


Jessie (my long-time bff) is having her third boy! So glad I was there to share in the news :)


snowballs...nothing more summertime then that 
:)


Shipley's donuts. Delicious. 


4th of July mani's with my mom and sister
Love how they turned out!

I'll try to keep up here, but it might take me a bit to get back into the swing of school. Plus, we are starting an hour later, which means I now get to leave an hour later, aka smack in the middle of rush hour. My drive home is now averaging 90 minutes. (versus 30-40 last year) 

Fingers crossed things get less hectic soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment